T2 Ao Nang Krabi

Serve
Price
Review

⏰ 0:00 - 24:00

💵 THB 885 - THB 4,721

🌏 248 Moo. 3, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand (View map)

Loading ...

Location / Nearby T2 Ao Nang Krabi

Number of rooms

About us

Fresh, unique, colorful and modern are just a few traits that reflect the T2 hotel's energetic spirit. T2’s 44 room hotel occupies a fabulous location in Ao Nang on Khlong Hang Road, just 8 minutes from Ao Nang’s popular beachfront and pier.
Loading ...
Loading ...

Image T2 Ao Nang Krabi

Loading ...
mardareoanamaria
⏳ 02-2020

Good hotel

Great hotel for the money. Nice rooms, with balcony, pretty close to the beach ( 15 min walk), supermarket just downstairs. The only downside would be the pool that is small and in the shade, but we did not really need it. Other than that a very pleasant stay.
Gracie Ellice
⏳ 01-2020

Five night stay

We stayed here when we first arrived in Krabi. It is a 10 minute walk to the main road and outside has a 7/11 supermarket which is perfect. The breakfast is simple but very convenient. There is a 500 baht charge for your key when you arrive - so if you loose it they keep the deposit. The pool doesn’t get sun on it and is in the centre of the reception so we didn’t actually use it. For the price though this place is great, the staff are lovely, we had our room cleaned every day, there was a safety deposit box in the room. The tv has a range of channels and the air conditioning was really nice. The beds were very comfortable and the shower pressure was perfect! We had no complaints staying here and would recommend and stay again. For breakfast, as a vegetarian my options were toast with either jam or marmalade/butter, pancakes with honey, cereal, rice, water melon and pineapple! …
Matthieu.s13
⏳ 01-2020

Brand new hotel, great staff

I booked here for 4nights and I finally booked 1 more. The staff let me book via Agoda cause it was cheaper. It takes me 2minutes. The room are cleaned everyday. The hotel is new just like the beds, mattress and the A/C. Great location. Just a little walk to get to AoNang beach and the longtail boats. I had a breakfast for my last day and it was very good. I didn’t wanted to leave. Special mention to the 2 women at the reception. Lovely people. If I come back to AoNang I will stay there for sure.
Loading ...

PLACES SIMILAR

Loading ...
Loading ...
Loading ...

Huang Fu Long

Thailand

👀 376 👄 5 Chiang Mai Province, Chiang Mai

Hat Mai Rut Beach

Thailand

👀 302 👄 5 Trat Province, Khlong Yai
  • 👀 92 👄 5 Thailand